Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI)
Some dedicated servers come with free Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI). You can access the server remotely (even BIOS) at any time by yourself.
1. Login To IPMI
Open your web browser and go to IPMI URL http://74.124.24.xxx. You can get the IP and account information in your welcome email.
2. Go To Remote Control -> Console Redirection
4. The brower will load JAVA runtime applet
5. Click Macro -> Macro -> Control + Alt + Del
6. Entry your server password to login
7. Click Start -> Restart to restart your server
8. Please hit the "Del" key several times in the black screen
9. You can go into the BISO setting panel